AirOS is an intuitive, versatile, highly developed Ubiquiti firmware technology. It is exceptionally intuitive and was designed to require no training to operate. Behind the user interface is a powerful firmware architecture which enables hi-performance outdoor multipoint networking.
- Protocol Support
- Ubiquiti Channelization
- Spectral Width Adjust
- ACK Auto-Timing
- AAP Technology
- Multi-Language Support
Integrated on all Ubiquiti M products, AirView provides Advanced Spectrum Analyzer Functionality: Waterfall, waveform, and real-time spectral views allow operators to identify noise signatures and plan their networks to minimize noise interference.
- Waterfall: Aggregate energy over time for each frequency
- Waverform: Aggregate energy collected.
- Real-time: Energy is shown real time as a function of frequency
- Recording: Automize AirView to record and report results.
AirControl is a powerful and intuitive web based server network management application which allows operator to centrally manage entire networks of Ubiquiti devices.
- Network Map
- Monitor Device Status
- Mass Firmware Upgrade
- Web UI Access
- Manage Groups of Devices
- Task Scheduling
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM,8MB Flash
- Network Interface: 2 x 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat 5, RJ-45) Ethernet
Regulatory / Compliance Information
- Wireless Approvals: FCC PArt 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
Physical / Electrical / Environmental:
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit Included
- Power Supply: 24V, 1A POE Supply Included
- Power Method: Passive over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+:7,8 return)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- 400mm diameter (M2)
- 326 mm diameter (M5-22)
- 400 mm diameter (M5-25)
- Weight: 1565 gr.
- Max power consumption: 5.5Watts
- 18 dBi (M2)
- 22 dBi (M5-22)
- 25 dBi (M5-25)
Operating Frequency Summary (MHz)