- Two (2) Integrated Polarization Diversity Antennas, single package
- Polarization Diversity for better wireless reception
- Compact/Aesthetic UV-stable, UL flame rated radome
- Low-loss cable with multiple connector options
- Supports IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- 2.4 GHz Wireless LAN and WiFi Systems
- Access Points and Routers with Diversity or MIMO
- Indoor and Outdoor Wireless Hotspot
- Hotels, Schools, Business Offices, HealthCare Facilities, Shopping Malls
Polarization Diversity Antenna
The dual diversity antenna is designed with 2 totally separate cross-polarized antennas inside, the RE11DP is ideal for use with wireless access points, routers and pc cards that have dual antenna ports. It is ideally suited for IEEE 802.11b/g/n and MIMO applications, public wireless hotspot applications and other systems operating in the 2.4GHz ISM band.
The polarization diversity feature of this WiFi antenna is useful for operating in areas susceptible to the affects of multi-path interference. By providing both spatial and cross polarization diversity, the radio's internal circuitry can select between the two receive antennas for better wireless reception. The RE11DP dual diversity antenna can be installed for horizontal or vertical polarization. This polarization diversity antenna can be wall or ceiling mounted, as well as mast-mounted using U-bolts.
It can be installed for either vertical or horizontal polarization, and optional mounting brackets are available.