L-com / Hyperlink Tech AL-NFNFB-9
- Frequency Range: 0-3 GHz
- Protector Complies With: IEC/IEEE Standard
- VSWR: 1:1.3 Max (0-3 GHZ)
- Insertion Loss: 0.4 dB Max (0-3GHz)
- Impendance: 50 Ohm
- Gas tube Element:
- DC Breakdown Voltage Indicated: 90 V 20%
- Gas tube Impulse Breakdown Voltage: 1000 V 20%
- Gast tube Insulation Resistance: 10.000 M Ω
- Maxium Withstand Current: 5 KA
|RF Power Rating|
|DC ~ 30MHz||30-500MHz||500MHz3GHz|
- Connectors Comply With: MIL-C-71A, 39012 Standard
- Connectors Types: N-Female to N-Female Bulkhead.
- Connector Body Material: Nickel Plated Brass
- Body Material: Aluminium
- Pin Material: Gold Plated Brass
- O-Ring Material: Rubber
- Bracket Material: Aluminium
- Ground Lug: 10 AWG Max.
- Dimensions: (L x H x W)
- 3.2 in X 1.6 in X 0.8 in
- 82 mm x 40 mm x 20 mm
- Max. Panel Thickness (Bulkhead Connector): 0.312" (7.93mm) Thick
- Weight: 3.17 oz (89.8g)
- Temperature Range: -67ºF to 185ºF (-55ºC to +85ºC)
- Dust and Waterproof Rating: IEC 529 / IP65
- Moisture Resistance: MIL-STD-202 Method 106D
- Salt Fog: MIL-STD-202 107D/A-1
- Temperature Shock: MIL-STD-202 Method 204 D/B
- Shock: MIL-STD-´202 Method 213 B/A
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
The AL-NFNFB-9 is a gas discharge tube suppressor featuring wide-band operation up to 3 GHz. This unit features a N-Female to N-Female Bulck head connector with a rubber "O"-ring seal for mounting through an enclosure wall or with the included alumium mounting bracket.
Due to its low cost and superior RF performance, this unit is ideal for IEEE 802.11b an 802.11g Wireless LAN applications where DC is carried through the coax cable, such as remote amplifiers and LNAs.
Both connector ports of this unit are equally protected. This provides protetion no matter which way it is installed. Either port can face the antenna and either port can face the equipment.
The unit´s replaceable gas tube element, multi-striker capability, and fast response time make it suitable for a wide range of applications. A ground lug and terminal are supplied directly on the lightning protector housing, which provides superior gruounding.