L-com / Hyperlink Tech HA2401MG-250
- Transmit Power: 250 mW
- Frequency: 2400 - 2500 MHz
- Receive Gain: 15 dB
- Maxium Output Power: 1W (30 dBm)
- Maxium Input Power: 100 mW (20 dBm)
- Operating Mode:
- Bi-directional, half-duplex Time Division Duplex. Senses RF carrier from transmitter and automatically switches from receive to transmit mode.
- Connectors: (2) N- Female
- Operating Temperature:
- -40ºC to 50ºC
- (-40ºF to 122ºF)
- Current Draw: 0.80A Peak Tx and 0.06A Peak Rx
- Supply Voltage: 9-12 VDC +/-1V
HyperAmp® HA2401MG-250 is a fully customizable OEM bi-directional RF amplifier module that is compatible with 802.11g, 802.11b, Bluetooth® (Class 1) and other 2.4GHz wireless LAN standards (depending upon configuration ordered)
The compact and low profile design of this amplifier makes it ideal for use as a "design-in" module, or for use in weight sensitive portable applications. Unlike PC board-only modules, the Hyperlink module is a compact self-contained amplifier assembly offering greater dependability and ease of installation, and no heat sink is required. The durable nylon composite case of the HA2401MG has a UL 94-HB flame rating. The standard configuration features N-Female connectors, and RP-TNC connectors are available for special orders of 100 pieces or more.
Along with the standard models, this amplifier can be custom configured for a wide range applications. Some of the optios include:
- Custom Transmit Power Levels
- Custom input levels
- Custom packaging and labeling
- Standard and custom colors available
- RP-TNC connectors are available for special orders of 100 pieces or more.
The power supply included with the amplifier is rated at 100 - 240 VAC @ 50 / 60 Hz allowing it to be used in the US as well as in the EU when used with the optional PSX-EU2 Plug converter (US NEMA 6-15R Flat Blades to EU 4/4.8 mm rounds pins).