- Frequency coverage for 700 MHz, 850 MHz, AWS and PCS bands
- Compact size, black radome
- Radome enclosed, ideal for outdoor use
- Magnetic base with 10 foot high performance low-loss cable
- Terminated with a SMA Male connector
- DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems)
- 700 MHz, cellular and LTE networks
- AWS (Advanced wireless services) band applications
- PCS (Personal communications service) band applications
- Mobile multipoint applications
The antenna featured in this kit is the HyperLink HG72703UR-NMOB series. They are compact 3 dBi omnidirectional antennas specifically designed for DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems). The HG72703UR-NMOB combines several different frequency bands to allow multi-user options. They are ideal for multipoint and mobile applications. Measuring only 3.8 inches long, the HG72703UR-NMOB series features an aesthetic ABS Black plastic radome (also available in White). It is designed with a standard TAD/NMO Motorola-type connection that allows for ease of installation to similar TAD/NMO mounting systems. Because of its near-invisible design this antenna is ideal for use on vehicles where vandal-resistance and aesthetics are important.
The magnetic mount included with this kit features a chrome base with a heavy-duty magnet to ensure positive mounting. It is well suited for mobile applications including service vehicles, public transportation, law enforcement, mining and construction vehicles. A 10 foot high performance low-Loss 195 series cable is provided and multiple connector options are available.