L-com / Hyperlink tech HA2401GI-250
- Transmit Power: 250 mW (24dBm)
- Receive Gain: 15 dB nom
- Frequency: 2400 - 2500 MHz
- Max. Input Power: 100 mW (20dBm)
- Operating Mode: Bi-directional, half-duplex Time Division Duplex. Senses RF carrier from Transmitter and automatically switches from receive to transmit mode
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to 50ºC
- Dimensions: 117 x 64 x 33(mm)
- Weight: 0.30 kg
- Current Draw: 0.80A Peak Tx and 0.06A Peak Rx
- Supply Voltage: 9-12VDC -/+1V
HyperAmp® HA2401GI-250 amplifiers are compatible with 802.11g (b/g) wireless LAN equipment. Hyperlink's Active Power Control circuit automatically adjusts the amplifier's gain to provide a constant output power regardless of cable length.
The HyperAmp® HA2401GI series improves range by delivering full transmit power directly at the antenna where it is most effective. In addition the unit's receive gain compensates for cable losses. The unit can be configured to deliver the full transmit power with as little as 1 mW of input power, permitting cable runs of several hundred feet with no degradation in operating range.
Designed to be installed indoors or in weather-resistant enclosures such as HyperLink's NEMA enclosures, this amp features a rugged cast aluminum housing with integral mounting tabs. The staggered mounting feet allow multiple amplifiers to positioned next to each other with minimal wasted space.
The power supply included with the amplifier is rated at 100-240 VAC @ 50/60 Hz allowing it to be used in the US as well as in the EU when used with the optional PSX-EU2 Plug converter (US NEMA 6-15R Flat Blades to EU 4/4.8 mm round pins).
This Hyperlink bi-directional amplifier is designed for burst half-duplex operation. It is not intended for constant transmit or CW operation. Operation of the amplifier in CW mode will damage the amplifier and void the warranty.