L-com / Hyperlink Tech HA2401GXI-1000
- Transmit Power: 1 Watt (30 dBm)
- Receive Gain: 17 dB nom
- Frequency: 2400 - 2500 MHz
- Max. Input Power: 100 mW (20 dBm)
- Operating Mode:
- Bi-directional, half-duplex Time Division Duplex. Senses RF carrier from transmitter and automatically switches from receive to transmit mode
- Operating Temperature:
- -40ºC to 50ºC
- -40ºF to 122ºF
- 5.9 x 2.5 x 1.3 (inches)
- 150 x 64 x 33 (mm)
- Current Draw: 1.25A Peak Tx and 0.14A Peak Rx
- Supply Voltage: 12VDC -0.5V / +1V
HyperAmp® HA2401GXI-1000 amplifiers are compatible with 802.11g (b/g) wireless LAN equipment. Hyperlink´s Active Power Control circuit automatically adjusts the amplifier´s gain to provide a constannt output power regardiess of cable length.
The HyperAmp® HA2401GXI-1000 series improves range by delivering full transmit power with as little as 1 mW of input power, permitting cable runs of several hundred feet with no degradation in operating range.
Designed to be installed indoors or in weather-resistant enclosures such as HyperLink´s NEMA enclosures, this amplifier features a rugged cast alumnum housing with integral mounting tabs. The staggered mounting feet allow multiple amplifiers to positioned next to each other with minimal wasted space.
The power supply included with the amplifier is rated at 100-240 VAC @ 50/60 Hz allowing it to be used in the US as well as in the EU when used with the optional PSX-WU2 Plug converter (US NEMA 6-15R Flat Blades to EU 4/4.8 mm rounds pins)